If You Think You Know Notes, Think Again!
Speaker: Joe Varnadore
The real estate note industry has always been looked upon as a small niche industry. This notion was not without merit as it was engrained with seller financing and on the surface seemed rather confusing. Most of the training available for the note business revolved around brokering seller financed notes.
That has all changed as…
Fundamental market conditions have made distressed paper
MORE profitable than distressed property
The two major components that have combined to make the Note business the hottest real estate investment play today are:
1) The number of toxic notes available
2) Trillions in idle cash searching anxiously for investment opportunity.
Supply and demand, simple as that.
When you attend our main meeting presentation, you will learn:
FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL! BIO - Joe began investing in his first property at the age of 19 and learned the importance of using creative financing to make the deal work. Since then, Joe has created, brokered, bought and sold more than 10,000 real estate notes on both residential and commercial properties. As an author, speaker, and trainer for the past 25 years, he believes that there has never been a greater opportunity for real estate investors to use non-performing notes to acquire properties and seller financing to cash out.
- How to Find the new “Shadow Inventory”
- How To Buy Non-Performing (Defaulted) Real Estate Notes For Pennies on the Dollar
- Why The Banks, HUD, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Have Stopped Foreclosing on Low Price Band Properties (Value Less Than $125,000)
- What Happened To All of the REO and Short Sales
- How To Turn $100 in Your Roth IRA into $100,000 or More Tax Free
- Why the Note Business is the Hottest Topic in Real Estate Today
- How to get started in just days
- How to earn 10% commissions from seller financing without using any of your own money
- Why Real Estate Agents, investors, builders, property buyers and sellers are creating a strong demand for these services and how you can cash in by becoming the “go to” person
- Why flipping notes is easier and less time consuming than flipping properties
- How to make huge commission on commercial and other large notes
- How “anxious money” is changing the industry making your opportunities greater than ever before
- How to become a Note Buyer with as little as $100 dollars
- How to apply your current real estate knowledge and skills to make even greater profits with the note business
Location: The Holiday Inn, 2175 W. Marlton Pike, Cherry Hill, NJ
Time: Doors open @ 6pm\ Presentation begins at 7 pm.
Pre-Meeting Workshop @ 6:30 - 6:45 pm
(1) Home Depot will discuss all the great benefits and discounts for our SJREIA members!
(2) Meet the Christmas Gala - a year round non-profit that assists senior citizens who are considered low income or have little to no family. PLEASE BRING A DONATION OF PAPER SUPPLIES such as toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, tissues.
Their special message: "The Angel program and Emergency program are two main programs we run. The Angel program all year round but our busiest time of the season is the winter holiday collecting gifts for seniors from community members and businesses. The Emergency program uses referrals received from partnering agencies within Bucks County and Burlington county to help seniors with issues that cause difficulties in their lives throughout the the year. We are also proud to announce a new program called E.C.H.O.S. Program (Extra Care & Help Of Seniors) WE hear you.
This program will target seniors with medical needs . We have built a team of home health care agencies that have been working on this program for months. Launching on June 7,2017.
We are always looking for supporters in many ways. Sponsors with events, donations to help fill needs , New team members to help build us stronger , Additional board members to help us become more visible . The Christmas Gala tries to fill as many request as possible as long as funding and requirements are met."
MEETING SCHEDULE: Doors open at 6pm
6:30-6:45 – Workshops
6:45-7:00 – Break-Visit with Business Affiliates & Networking
7:00-7:15 – Announcements
7:15-9:30 – Main Speaker/Presentation
9:30-10:00 – Networking
9:45-10:15 – Room Clean-up