If You Think You Know Notes, Think Again!
Speaker: Joe Varnadore
The real estate note industry has always been looked upon as a small niche industry. This notion was not without merit as it was engrained with seller financing and on the surface seemed rather confusing. Most of the training available for the note business revolved around brokering seller financed notes.
That has all changed as…
Fundamental market conditions have made distressed paper
MORE profitable than distressed property
The two major components that have combined to make the Note business the hottest real estate investment play today are:
1) The number of toxic notes available
2) Trillions in idle cash searching anxiously for investment opportunity.
Supply and demand, simple as that.
When you attend our main meeting presentation, you will learn:
FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL! BIO - Joe began investing in his first property at the age of 19 and learned the importance of using creative financing to make the deal work. Since then, Joe has created, brokered, bought and sold more than 10,000 real estate notes on both residential and commercial properties. As an author, speaker, and trainer for the past 25 years, he believes that there has never been a greater opportunity for real estate investors to use non-performing notes to acquire properties and seller financing to cash out.
- How to Find the new “Shadow Inventory”
- How To Buy Non-Performing (Defaulted) Real Estate Notes For Pennies on the Dollar
- Why The Banks, HUD, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Have Stopped Foreclosing on Low Price Band Properties (Value Less Than $125,000)
- What Happened To All of the REO and Short Sales
- How To Turn $100 in Your Roth IRA into $100,000 or More Tax Free
- Why the Note Business is the Hottest Topic in Real Estate Today
- How to get started in just days
- How to earn 10% commissions from seller financing without using any of your own money
- Why Real Estate Agents, investors, builders, property buyers and sellers are creating a strong demand for these services and how you can cash in by becoming the “go to” person
- Why flipping notes is easier and less time consuming than flipping properties
- How to make huge commission on commercial and other large notes
- How “anxious money” is changing the industry making your opportunities greater than ever before
- How to become a Note Buyer with as little as $100 dollars
- How to apply your current real estate knowledge and skills to make even greater profits with the note business
Cost: FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL THIS MEETING!
Location: The Holiday Inn in Princeton NJ (100 Independence Way). Doors open @ 6pm
WORKSHOPS – Begin at 6:30 PM. Members and Visitors — Come early and learn from our experts! Topics/speakers vary each month.
TOPIC #1: HOME DEPOT BENEFITS for SJREIA Members
Time: Doors open at 6 pm. Presentation begins at 7 pm.
PLEASE RSVP if you plan to attend so we know how many to expect (THANKS!)
Any questions please email Matt Faircloth – email@example.com
Check the Calendar of Events to see the 2017 meeting schedule – MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
MEETING SCHEDULE: Doors open at 6pm
6:30-6:45 – Workshops
6:45-7:00 – Break-Visit with Business Affiliates & Networking
7:00-7:15 – Announcements
7:15-9:30 – Main Speaker/Presentation
9:30-10:00 – Networking
9:45-10:15 – Room Clean-up
Please RSVP so we know how many to expect.